Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Day I Met the Rajasingam

When I was about to move to Sydney, I needed help to look for accommodation. It was not easy browsing the internet and making calls to make sure I have a place to stay when I arrive in Sydney. Luckily, my good friend Shad has relatives to help me out. When he told me he gave my number, I was so nervous. He knew that I'm damn shy to people I barely known. Finally, I received a phone call from Tita Roslyn then we discussed what specific things I need when I move in. To cut the story short, I moved to Sydney last November 2011 and found a place in Kingsford. So, Tita Ros contacted me again to check my condition and to invite me to attend the CFC Christmas Party. 

The day that I will finally meet them, I was literally shaking and trembling. I was practising my greetings and my gestures because I don't want to embarrassed my friend who introduced me to them. Dude, this day was more nerve-wracking than my IELTS exam. (Duh!!! There are other reasons that I can not divulge in this blog) 

So the time has come. Clad in her red polo shirt, navy blue jeans and rubber shoes, she said, "Are you Marinelle?" All I can do was to give a nod, a handshake and a smile. She ushered me to their car and there I met Tito Raj, Raffy and Roque. I was trying to be at ease and to be casual but i couldn't help it clenching my fist to release my tension. 

Tita Roslyn's company has always been fun. She me tease me unceasingly but we always ended up laughing with each other. I feel comfortable easily with her, to the point that I share some personal stuff about myself. The two boys are sweet and full of vitality. They remind me how beautiful it is to be carefree and to be young. Tito Raj is a living image of a gentleman. So let me say that the Rajasingam is not difficult to be loved. They are very accommodating and oozing with kindness.

On the other hand, we reached the park to celebrate Christmas. Indeed, it was a Happy Christmas in 2011.


In this park, we played Amazing Race and other parlour games.

With Tita Roslyn


Roque and Raffy






























The Filo Santa giving out the gifts



~*~manelle~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment