Saturday, May 21, 2011

A day with "ME"

A day with "ME" means thinking solely of myself and freeing my mind from everything. I'm just allowing things to happened as it is, no planning, no time frame --- in short, no worries. In a day like this, I usually go to the city --- eating, reading, strolling, shopping (window shopping lang!), and even as simple as observing passers by.


FIRST: GOOFING -- at CHILLIZ... this is a chinese fastfood and you could have a good meal + drinks for $6. This is just to feed my useless parasites in the tummy and to nourish my non-functioning brain cells.


SECOND: LISTENING -- free music in the street mall. There are a lot of entertainers playing music while you enjoy your shopping. Most of the time, I just sat on one of the benches while reading my book and listening to them.



THIRD: OBSERVING -- this is my paparazzi shot of a couple....So sweet!!!




FOURTH: STROLLING -- As I walk along the Murray Street Mall, this car captured my attention. This is a way of promoting GREEN products.



FIFTH: PAINTING -- This is the biggest canvass I've seen in my entire life. This man is painting about Medusa with Sailormen. Around this huge canvass are small pails in which people could drop coins if they want to. Isn't it a smart way of earning money?



~*~manelle~*~














No comments:

Post a Comment