Saturday, December 4, 2010

MY BEAUTIFUL YOU

Every time I could not find words to say, I always ended up with writing a poem. After several months, I finally made one in an unexpected circumstance. This poem is dedicated to someone who makes me truly happy this time. He is always with me because he is my shadow.



MY BEAUTIFUL YOU

An arrogant, air-head guy that's how I looked at you

A spoiled rich kid who doesn't know what to do

But when you talked about God, it made me change my view

You seem to have a good heart and you can be my friend, too.


So many things have happened between the two of us

We had conflicts and misunderstandings but I was confident

those things shall only pass

I thought our paths will never cross again

But God unknowingly brought us back together in 2010.


Today, we are living worlds apart

Unexpectedly, you have captivated my choosy heart

I don't know exactly what you have done

Now, I'm filled with fear that any time you will be gone.


For things are still uncertain; our purposes unrevealed

But I'm looking forward to a future with you to build

I want to wake up each morning, seeing you in my side

Having you as my partner, companion, lover and friend will

be my greatest pride.



This time no matter what will happen I want you to know

Each day as I live, I will cherish the treasure of you

If it is not me who is entrusted to take care of you

Please keep in mind, you're special in my heart because

you have become "MY BEAUTIFUL YOU".


No comments:

Post a Comment